Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I RETURN!

I'm back in Gulf Breeze after about a week up in Washington D.C to visit my Dad and tour my lady friend around the city, she'd never been before. After many miles walked, many attractions seen, and a lot of pain in my feet I return home to pick up where I left off.


After about 2 years my vile, terrible friends have lured me back into playing WoW (Srsly. I had no say in the matter. Don't judge me). I'm not naive enough to say that this won't hinder the speed of my painting, because It will, but I'll certainly continue onwards at a decent pace. Before I had left I was working on my other brood of 3 hive guard. I have them almost complete, they just need some touch ups followed by highlights. I'll have pics up soon enough


No comments:

Post a Comment